POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : intermittent crash : Re: intermittent crash Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: intermittent crash
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Jul 2000 14:28:48
Message: <395f89e0@news.povray.org>
Is it hot there where the computer is?  I'm getting erroneous OS problems I'm
almost certain having to do with a indoor temperature of 80+ degrees
Fahrenheit.  83F (about 28C) on indoor digital thermometer a short time ago
and had a BSOD barrage before I turned the A/C down.  I like the warm temps
though, as long as I don't move too much  :-)
Anyway, heat of CPU can play a role sometimes I'm fairly certain.

Bob