POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet another WIP (38kbu) : Re: Yet another WIP (38kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another WIP (38kbu)
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 2 Jul 2000 09:43:11
Message: <395f46ef$1@news.povray.org>
H. E. Day <Pov### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> This was completely hand-coded in Pov-Ray in 3 days.

<alarm>_3_DAYS_?!</alarm>

*thud!*

*hours later* Oooh, I appear to have regained consciousness.  Wow, that
really does look like something from Star Trek.  It looks very well planned
out and it leads me to my ultimate question:

"HOW'D YA DO THAT?!"

Better yet, how do you find the time and patience to work up such
masterpieces?

-Ian