POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : A Very Short Trip to the Sun [~150KB Mpg] : Re: A Very Short Trip to the Sun [~150KB Mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:29:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Very Short Trip to the Sun [~150KB Mpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Jul 2000 23:04:47
Message: <395eb14f@news.povray.org>
Drat it all, okay, it's completely there now.  Apparently something went wrong
when using the AOL FTP, no surprise there.  To close the FTP I either hit
Continue to keep uploading other things or Cancel to stop and it must've still
been processing in the background when I quit the FTP.  Sorry.  You should be
able to D/L now.

Bob