POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Starcraft units - ~43K : Re: Wraith again Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:27:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wraith again
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Jul 2000 22:36:03
Message: <395eaa93@news.povray.org>
"Ian Witham" <ian### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
| Very cool... just one suggestion, the colouring is so dark that maybe some
| tiny coloured LED lights set into the surface set to ambient 1 would provide
| a nice contrast. just an idea.

Lights.  Good idea.
Thanks for the color changes :-) Ben, do things for yourself as much or more
than for others though.
When ideas run out, my advice is to move on to bigger and better things or
you'll start to place that craft onto a planet in a crash-landing scene and
start creating rust textures for it and...  oops.

Bob