POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : country_grass2 (~12kau) : country_grass2 (~12kau) Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  country_grass2 (~12kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 1 Jul 2000 14:40:51
Message: <395e3b33@news.povray.org>
Thanks to the rediscovery and improvement of Gilles' grass, this is
obsolete, but, who knows? Maybe it'll help someone. I devoted a lot of time
to this (documented in the .inc file) and meant to post it today. Nice
surprise for me, huh? Anyway, enjoy. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

NOTE: I did not create this macro. (C'mon, you don't seriously think that
*I* could come up with anything useful...?) This is Samuel T. Benge's work.
I only improved on it. Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'country_grass2.inc.txt' (6 KB) Download 'tester2.pov.txt' (2 KB)