POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CSG Robot - WIP (54kbu) : Re: CSG Robot - WIP (54kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:16:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSG Robot - WIP (54kbu)
From: Ian Witham
Date: 1 Jul 2000 08:16:48
Message: <395de130@news.povray.org>
A very nice model. Reminds me of a robot from old C=64 game, Paradroid. I
hope you'll give him more "guts" though... he doesn't seem to have enough of
mechanism to make his arms move for instance. Also if you wanted to make him
look truly evil you could twist that mouth into a grin. :-)

--

Ian

Inkwell: Ians Homepage
http://www.topcities.com/cartoon/inkwell/index.htm