POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Near-Future Aerospace Fighter (WIP 64KBU) : Re: Near-Future Aerospace Fighter (WIP 64KBU) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Near-Future Aerospace Fighter (WIP 64KBU)
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 1 Jul 2000 03:47:13
Message: <395da201$1@news.povray.org>
Wow, this looks really cool!  It's almost as if I can just hop in and take
it for a cruise!

However, it looks more like a transporter or cruise ship rather then a
fighter.  It looks a little too bulky to be a fighter.  But other then that,
it looks like a perfectly flyable ship :-)

H. E. Day <Pov### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> (no, I haven't sworn off blobs.  The thrusters are blobs)

Okay, I was starting to wonder... :-)

-Ian