POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Invasion! (my dad's first image!) : Re: Invasion! (my dad's first image!) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invasion! (my dad's first image!)
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 1 Jul 2000 03:28:35
Message: <395d9da3$1@news.povray.org>
Vahur Krouverk <vah### [at] aetecee> wrote in message
> Your family is kinda weird: usually dad's teach kids to RT :-)

Yeah, so? :-)  Also, I'm the one in this house that hands down computers AND
clothes (and even a music CD to mom once, hehe), so you are right about the
weird part.

> But for first image it is very good (I managed to render a sphere, which
> wasn't even on checkered floor).

I rendered a funky looking plastic ball in an outdoor area with lens flare
for a sun.  How's that?  ;-)

> Only the background seeems to "stem"
> and makes me think that aliens are boiling sea water...

Do you mean "steam"?

I should have probably made the atmosphere a little thinner.

-Ian