POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Starcraft units - ~43K : Re: Wraith, better(at least I think so) ~21.5K Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wraith, better(at least I think so) ~21.5K
From: Ben Lauritzen
Date: 30 Jun 2000 19:30:29
Message: <395d2d95@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in message
> Gee, for a new guy in town (here rather) you sure get the envy going.

Not many envious of my texturing skills, I hope.

> I'd still like it better if there were individual textures on the various
> parts, whatever the heck they are.  Of course, "better" is relative to the
> last "best" and never ceases to exist  :-)
>
> Bob

I'm not sure what the best way to create individual textures is.  Meaning,
would it be best to use the same image_map for all parts, just oriented for
each one?  Or something else?  I'm going to draw up squadron markings and
such, but that doesn't texture the whole thing.