POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Starcraft units - ~43K : Re: Starcraft units - ~43K Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Starcraft units - ~43K
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 30 Jun 2000 15:20:15
Message: <395cf2ef@news.povray.org>
"Ben Lauritzen" <loo### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
| This is my first post(I think).  These are some models I created long ago,
| both are csg, nothing special.  I'd like some comments or suggestions.

Welcome then if so.
Might try texturing the individual parts.  And using both specular and phong
highlighting together with either one of the two being much more tighter than
the other.  Also metallic brilliance if you haven't used that.  Not easy to
discern.
They look pretty neat, a nice style.

Bob