POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Invasion! (my dad's first image!) : Re: Invasion! (my dad's first image!) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invasion! (my dad's first image!)
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 30 Jun 2000 09:48:30
Message: <395ca52e$1@news.povray.org>
Sander <san### [at] stolscom> wrote in message news:395badd4@news.povray.org...
> My son's first image is already long overdue...
>
> Your dad is much faster/better/smarter/ than my son!

LOL :-)

He did pretty good for his first try.  Considering this isn't your
reflective sphere on checkered plane, he made it in pretty good time for a
learning experience.  He started this image in only an hour and a half
before I actually posted it, which is pretty good time, IMHO.

Heh, I wonder how those ships would look on my asteroid image?  Hey, that'd
be cool!

BTW, he pulled out the graph paper for his next image, so it's probably
going to be a pretty big project.  Watch around for it :-)

-Ian