POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Particle Fountain(~85K before upload) - particleFountain.jpg (1/1) : Re: Particle Fountain(~85K before upload) - particleFountain.jpg (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Particle Fountain(~85K before upload) - particleFountain.jpg (1/1)
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 29 Jun 2000 14:31:01
Message: <395b95e5@news.povray.org>
"Chris Huff" <chr### [at] maccom> wrote in message

> In article <395A7E4F.867D26CB@yahoo.com>, ryan constantine
> <rco### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>
> > what references are you using for writing this particle
> > system?
>
> None. I am doing it all from scratch, and figuring things
> out from trial and error(and a basic knowledge of
> Newtonian physics).

Very impressive.  While I took physics and calculus in college, it was a
long time ago.  My current knowledge of Newtonian physics is limited to
throwing fig newtons into the air and catching them in my mouth.

Eric
http://www.datasync.com/~ericfree
"I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it."
- Erwin Schrodinger talking about Quantum Mechanics.