POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Susan Board : Re: Susan Board Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Susan Board
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Jun 2000 14:11:00
Message: <395b9134@news.povray.org>
No idea what game that is.  This is good, but now :-) a suggestion for
improvement: randomize the translation of textures on those hexagonal things
instead of just rotation changes.  I agree about the woodgrain being large,
makes the board appear small.  The light and dark shifts of the game pieces
makes me want to find some colored glass and place it over things of varied
brightness to see if they do that irl.  I'm sure they must though.

Bob