POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playing around with anaglyph images - topview.jpg (0/1) : Re: Playing around with anaglyph images - topview.jpg (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing around with anaglyph images - topview.jpg (1/1)
From: Harold Baize
Date: 29 Jun 2000 13:02:47
Message: <395b8137@news.povray.org>
Very nice. At first I thought the stereo base was too small but it works.
The only other pointer would be to move the scene back into the stereo
window a little because the bulkhead on the right is cut off by the edge
of the image.

On the ghosting, I'm not getting much. Sometime it depends on your
3D glasses and your monitor. The glasses that came with Sports
Illustrated might be optimal for viewing printed anaglyphs. I have a
pair with darker lenses.

I think you did the color separations just right, many people have a
strong opinion that all anaglyphs should be gray scale, but often a
"color" anaglyph works.

Harold
"Jeff Lee" <shi### [at] gatenet> wrote in message
news:395### [at] mailhostgatenet...