POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playing around with anaglyph images - topview.jpg (0/1) : Re: Playing around with anaglyph images - topview.jpg (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing around with anaglyph images - topview.jpg (1/1)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Jun 2000 05:46:54
Message: <395b1b0e@news.povray.org>
A vertigo-like image I thought before using the red/blue glasses, then it
looked alright.  Seemed the cursor was able to pass through the gate.  I'm not
much of a fan of the "anaglyph" variety of 3D images.  Too much is lost in the
textures.
It may not be a problem with green separation or any such thing.  I noticed
that the white parts of the image simply compete to be seen as either red or
blue while you look at it.  At least that's my observation of it.

Bob