POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Win32 PVMPOV Programmers Needed!! : Re: Win32 PVMPOV Programmers Needed!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Win32 PVMPOV Programmers Needed!!
From: AlanNickerson
Date: 28 Jun 2000 15:33:13
Message: <395a52f9$1@news.povray.org>
I've been following this thread for a while and have been playing with
raytracing for a few years.
I wonder if it would be possible for a single machine to generate the
radiosity map and then pass it around. This would solve the randomization
issues. just passing a seed value would only work if all the machines had
the same radomize function.

Alan