POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fireplace picture over fireplace picture [~47KB Jpg] : Re: Fireplace picture over fireplace picture [~47KB Jpg] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fireplace picture over fireplace picture [~47KB Jpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Jun 2000 10:45:49
Message: <395a0f9d@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" <Chr### [at] schunteretctu-bsde> wrote in message

| And: Your "image in the image" should have real recursion :-)

Um, but that would mean an image of the same rendering and I don't have the
patience for that.

| You changed the bricks inside the fireplace: it gives much more depth, but
IMO
| the corners of the single bricks are a bit to sharp now.

You're right, and I need to get to work on the other 1/8 of this scene file of
which that is 1/16 of the 1/8.  The firebox is actually all wrong anyhow,
being only a cube with a singular brick texture and layered with soot texture
of course.
I won't post anymore of this until I have it finalized, as they say, or at
least upload it to my web page gallery.
Everyone's comments (doesn't take many) get me thinking and doing more than I
might otherwise try (so I blame you all  ;-))

Bob