POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Car ad (WIP 22 + 8 KBU) : Re: Car ad (WIP 22 + 8 KBU) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Car ad (WIP 22 + 8 KBU)
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 2 Jul 2000 11:13:06
Message: <395F5B3E.1A831FF1@attglobal.net>
David Fontaine wrote:

> Professional driver. Rebate not available on model shown. Options
> package not included in price.

Yep, that's gonna go on the final version.

P.S.: Don't take my .sig too seriously - it just so happens i change
.sig files every second sunday (just like underwear!) and I just did
this morning - as your use of HTML was in good taste.

--
Francois Labreque |   //\\    Wear an ASCII ribbon!
     flabreq      |  ||  ||