POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Car ad (WIP 22 + 8 KBU) : Car ad (WIP 22 + 8 KBU) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Car ad (WIP 22 + 8 KBU)
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 1 Jul 2000 22:56:49
Message: <395EAEA3.1AE09E12@attglobal.net>
Here's a little pic I've been working on.  The inspiration comes form a
TV ad.

The fisrt image is a cutout of the front fender and goes with a question
about blobs in .advanced-users, the second one is what I've done so far.

I know about these problems, so don't bother:
- The right side of the car runs into the ground.
- The A pillar (between the windshield and doors) isn't placed properly.
- The rearview mirrors need work.
- No headlights, door handles, licence plate, interior, etc... yet.
- There will be dust and dirt flying off all over the place.

Flames, comments, praises, bribes are accepted.

--
Francois Labreque | Rimmer: "Let's go to red alert!"
     flabreq      | Kryten: "Are you sure, Sir?  You realize it

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'car-detail.jpg' (8 KB) Download 'car-ad.jpg' (22 KB)

Preview of image 'car-detail.jpg'
car-detail.jpg

Preview of image 'car-ad.jpg'
car-ad.jpg