POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : xwing, nearing completion... : Re: xwing, nearing completion... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: xwing, nearing completion...
From: Lt  Kettch
Date: 1 Jul 2000 22:17:17
Message: <395EA543.69A9ED6C@aol.com>
Well, I think that there are several "layers" off speeds possible in
hyperspace/warpspace/whatever. In warp speed, you have warp 1 through 10 (14
using the old scale). With Hyper speed (in SW) Han said his ship could go .6
past light speed (I.E. C.6 on the speedometer), so maybe some ships go at C.4
and some can go at C.8.  How they can go across the galaxy in a short time, I
don't know.