POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : A Very Short Trip to the Sun [~150KB Mpg] : Re: A Very Short Trip to the Sun [~150KB Mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Very Short Trip to the Sun [~150KB Mpg]
From: Andrea Ryan
Date: 1 Jul 2000 21:14:25
Message: <395E9544.5F806242@global2000.net>
It's simple to find the speed.  The animation is three seconds long  and the
distance between the Earth and the Sun is 93 million miles.  Divide the distance
by the time and you get 31 million miles per second.  This is greater than c, the
speed of light, which is at 186,282 miles per second.  We were going backwards in
time.
Brendan

As an afterthought, antimatter can be thought of as matter going backwards in
time, so did we get turned into antipeople?