POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Particle Fountain(~85K before upload) - particleFountain.jpg (1/1) : Re: Particle Fountain(~85K before upload) - particleFountain.jpg (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Particle Fountain(~85K before upload) - particleFountain.jpg (1/1)
From: ryan constantine
Date: 28 Jun 2000 18:40:11
Message: <395A7E4F.867D26CB@yahoo.com>
what references are you using for writing this particle system?  i
followed a bmrt link the other day and a guy has a particle system (a
small c program actually) that outputs in rib format.  it looked really
good.  i wonder if he'd share knowledge with you.  if you want i could
figure out where i saw it...