POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : potplant 37.8k : Re: potplant 37.8k Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: potplant 37.8k
From: Josh English
Date: 28 Jun 2000 15:07:52
Message: <395A4D35.38C02189@spiritone.com>
You need to use more lights in the area light. The plant looks good, but
the branches could be a bit more brown. The leaves are so small that the
fact that they're the same isn't too harmful here. The floor looks
strange. I don't know what kind of floor that is, and the bowl looks to
be to big for the plant, IMO

Josh

(Btw, you should attach your image to the message, not do it inline. Not
everyone can read messages like this and some people will ignore it
altogether because of it. )

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom