POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Why does my leopard-Pigment change when switiching to Megapov? : Re: Why does my leopard-Pigment change when switiching to Megapov? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why does my leopard-Pigment change when switiching to Megapov?
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 28 Jun 2000 09:14:19
Message: <3959fa2b@news.povray.org>
But I did not use #version unofficial ... in this scene. I just started
megapov (windows) and it took the scenefile over from the official version.
Anyway ... I changed the frequency of the pigment and the result is as good
as the spots from the official version. I was just wondering what happened.

Thanks,

Marc-Hendrik

Nathan Kopp schrieb in Nachricht <3959ed50$1@news.povray.org>...