POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fireplace picture over fireplace picture [~47KB Jpg] : Fireplace picture over fireplace picture [~47KB Jpg] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Fireplace picture over fireplace picture [~47KB Jpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Jun 2000 04:50:37
Message: <3959bc5d@news.povray.org>
Back with it again, this time it's got a picture of itself over the mantel.
Although radiosity messes up the fire and log textures it makes the room look
so much better I can't do without it.  Wonder if I could manage to cut&paste
in a non-radiosity fire/logs.  I might do that.
You'll notice the fire still looks fairly jagged-point like, as someone has
noticed before.  I want to get a more rolling flame look to it, maybe I can
stumble upon that later.  Enjoy the warmth in the meantime.
Oh, btw, I came across a VRML file of a fireplace at a builders/sculptors
webpage.  Thought maybe I had seen it before but I couldn't get the *.wrl file
to open here.  For the curious: http://www.stonecarver.com/VRML/fireplace.wrl

Bob
--
omniVerse http://users.aol.com/persistenceofv/all.htm