POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fireplace scene started [~39KB Jpg] : Re: Fireplace scene started [~39KB Jpg] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fireplace scene started [~39KB Jpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Jun 2000 04:14:46
Message: <3959b3f6@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tto### [at] onlineno> wrote in message

| I don't know anything about radiosity or media, but I know that logs burn
| better if they are stacked vertically and when there are several of them.
|
| Nice flames. The ones in the bottom image looks best.

Well, that would be the non-radiosity one  ;-)  I've since changed the logs a
bit but not much different from these.  I probably should put some effort into
placing the logs, they weren't checked from all sides first.
Maybe you will like the next one I'm about to post too.  It didn't go exactly
right at all though  :-(

Bob