POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Win32 PVMPOV Programmers Needed!! : Re: Win32 PVMPOV Programmers Needed!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Win32 PVMPOV Programmers Needed!!
From: Nick Portelli
Date: 27 Jun 2000 18:10:12
Message: <395927CB.8E70B8C6@pilot.msu.edu>
It comes out soon and it is not worth it as far as I can tell.  It has
stuff for video editing and other useless junk for the most part.  I do
not know if they upgraded the mem model.  ME is a glorified version of
win98.  Microsoft wants more money, it knows stupid people will upgrade
to it.  Another reason it came about is because 2000 did not have gaming
support like it was supposed to.