POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Missile bots - work in progress : Re: Missile bots - work in progress Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Missile bots - work in progress
From: Jerome
Date: 26 Jun 2000 09:33:45
Message: <39575BB2.2A0ADE17@iname.com>
Rune wrote:

> "Chris Huff" wrote:
> > This sounds a lot like RoboWar(a Mac-only game, where you
> > program robots to compete in an "arena").
>
> Others have told me that. I have downloaded and attempted to install RoboWar
> on my PC using a mac emulator, but failed. I have also failed to find any
> screenshots from the game on the internet.

	I have seen a version that runs natively in windows. If
you're running a linux, you can go there for something very
similar: http://realtimebattle.sourceforge.net/

	There are some screenshots too but don't expect too much
since it's above all a programing game...

		Jerome
--

* Doctor Jekyll had something * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* to Hyde...                  * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger