POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Nested blur? : Nested blur? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Nested blur?
From: GrimDude
Date: 26 Jun 2000 05:35:26
Message: <395723de@news.povray.org>
Before I try this, is it possible to nest motion blur? I desire nesting
blurs, so that I can set a propellor into motion, snap a wing off my plane,
and then blur the resulting roll. Somehow, I don't think separate blurs
without the nesting operation, will bring about the desired result. Add to
that separate object blurs and chaos in motion and I will soon have one very
big headache to go along with the high render time.

Grim