POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : displace_warp - dispWarp.jpg (1/1) : Re: displace_warp - dispWarp.jpg (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: displace_warp - dispWarp.jpg (1/1)
From: SamuelT
Date: 25 Jun 2000 18:45:15
Message: <39568C39.6F528226@aol.com>
Chris Huff wrote:

> > Ah, yes. I was playing with something like this a few weeks ago. You can
> > make subliminal images this way.
>
> I'm not quite sure what you mean...was it a patch? If so, I would be
> interested in what you came up with...my patch simply adds the "color"
> vector to the position vector.

No, it was using combined functions of #declared pigments. I just tried it
again, and your method does it differently, so no, mine wasn't quite like
yours.

> And "subliminal images"?

Err, subliminal messages using images. Hidden images the subconscious mind
picks up. Adverstisements used to use them.

BTW, I'm looking forward to your patch.

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom