POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Fishtank (no fish though) : Re: Fishtank (no fish though) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fishtank (no fish though)
From: Lee Brown
Date: 25 Jun 2000 01:27:09
Message: <3955982d@news.povray.org>
> >  Should be fixed now though.
>
> I confirm, it's fine now. :-)
Great.  Another browser I used morphed the slashes too.

> > Thanks.  I'm going to do a render with AA tonight to remove the harsh
edges.

> Could you maybe zoom in on the tank a bit?
You had to wait until after I started the render right :)  It's still
running at the moment at about 1H per frame, but that's a good idea.

> What did you use to make the water?
> Isosurface? Looking at it again, it's quite realistic IMHO. Kudos.
Thanks.  It's simply a box differenced (cut) with a height field generated
using the bozo phased across clock 0..1.

Lee Brown
--
lee### [at] prodigynet