POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Die letzte Wache - final (Jpeg ~35kbbu) : Re: Die letzte Wache - final (Jpeg ~35kbbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Die letzte Wache - final (Jpeg ~35kbbu)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 Jun 2000 23:20:17
Message: <39557a71@news.povray.org>
"Marc-Hendrik Bremer" <Mar### [at] t-onlinede> wrote in message

|  and outlook express does not allow me to cancel my message
| ... :-/ (how do you make a bashful emoticon?).

OE does have a Message/Cancel Message in the main menu (not message window
menu).  I've used it and seen it confirm the cancellation and not seen the
confirmation.  Related in part to the newsgroup server I think is why.  But
that's only a guess.  It has seemed to work within minutes other times days or
not at all, so not easy to be sure.
For the emoticon maybe tongue-tied  :-&  or confused (mixed-up)  :~/  would
suffice.

Bob