POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : country_grass include file example scene (grass.jpg 55k) : country_grass include file example scene (grass.jpg 55k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  country_grass include file example scene (grass.jpg 55k)
From: SamuelT
Date: 24 Jun 2000 18:32:18
Message: <3955378C.6E37F025@aol.com>
Here is a test scene made showing the abilities of the grass macro I
just uploaded to povray.binaries.scenes-files.

The grass still renders as fast as it did before.

I hope somebody finds a good use for my macro!

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit my isosurface tutorial at http://members.aol.com/stbenge