POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : always_sample no not working?? : always_sample no not working?? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  always_sample no not working??
From: Disnel
Date: 24 Jun 2000 10:35:10
Message: <3954C71E.F65E1569@itam.cas.cz>
Hello,

   I tried to use "always sample no" directive in radiosity block
   and it still create radiosity samples when rendering in final
   resolution. I really need it, because (and it may be another
   question) it takes forever when rendering some specific line
   in image, it calculates radiosity sample for every ray used
   in antialiasing, I think. I guess, that its line when plane
   touches the horizont.

   Its a bug or I'am doing something bad?

Thanks

Disnel