POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Logo continued... : Re: POV-Logo continued... (my modification of it [too small to say size :-)]) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Logo continued... (my modification of it [too small to say size :-)])
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Jun 2000 07:50:17
Message: <39534ef9@news.povray.org>
"Chris Colefax" <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
| A while ago I posted some simple POV code for a possible symbol to represent
| POV-Ray (first image), along with a few renderings that showed variations on
| the theme.  Since then the idea's continued to play on my mind, with the
| attached results: the first and second images are pure POV output, the
| remaining three are vectorised versions (which might more properly be
| considered as 'logos')...

First of all I want to say I like these a lot, and the previous ones you did.
I wanted to try a bit of a twist on it so attached is a modified version of
your design.  I thought it needed some relevance to a traced ray so the cone
(or triangle) shape is intended to be a ray leaving the "eye".  Plus it kind
of gives it a P and R look as well.
See what you think Chris, and everyone else too.  I think this basic design
can undergo many permutations, just as you have already shown Chris.  Similar
to Tony's in that regard.

Bob

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: