POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOV 0.5a mesh2 problem (bug ?) : Re: MegaPOV 0.5a mesh2 problem (bug ?) Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV 0.5a mesh2 problem (bug ?)
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 23 Jun 2000 05:49:02
Message: <39533394.A4C2DC78@altern.org>
Nathan Kopp wrote:
> I hope that you can be patient and wait for a fix, because I'm a bit too
> busy right now to release a patched version.  Sorry.
>
> -Nathan

	Thanks a lot for your answer, Nathan !

	I will include the quick fix you give in your message until
you do it in the next release of MegaGigaPOV ;-)
	Well it's true I'm a little bit impatient, 'cause I was
expecting to perform some benchs comparing the mesh2 object to my
own patch (that I started 2 years ago) and was quite disappointed
to see there was a trouble... I could also try to fix it by myself,
but was too busy to investigate the code. So don't be sorry, I
actually should apologize putting pressure on you !

	MegaPOV is anyway soooooooooo cool :-D
	Thanks again !

*** Nicolas Calimet
*** http://altern.org/pov4grasp