POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Logo continued... : POV-Logo continued... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Logo continued...
From: Chris Colefax
Date: 23 Jun 2000 05:33:44
Message: <39532ef8@news.povray.org>
A while ago I posted some simple POV code for a possible symbol to represent
POV-Ray (first image), along with a few renderings that showed variations on
the theme.  Since then the idea's continued to play on my mind, with the
attached results: the first and second images are pure POV output, the
remaining three are vectorised versions (which might more properly be
considered as 'logos')...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'logo_bw1.gif' (3 KB) Download 'logo_bw2.gif' (4 KB) Download 'graphic1.gif' (5 KB) Download 'graphic2.gif' (5 KB) Download 'graphic3.gif' (6 KB)

Preview of image 'logo_bw1.gif'
logo_bw1.gif

Preview of image 'logo_bw2.gif'
logo_bw2.gif