POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fast Grass (grass.jpg 82 kb bu) : Re: Fast Grass (grass.jpg 82 kb bu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fast Grass (grass.jpg 82 kb bu)
From: David Heys
Date: 22 Jun 2000 22:38:37
Message: <3952cdad$1@news.povray.org>
Very, Very nice. :{)

I especially like the wind blown effect. What would be great would be seeing
this running up a hillock (using the Trace command maybe?). Say, like a hill
between a parking lot and a sandy beach. The reason I suggest that kind of
scene is that your image is evocative of the tall, widely spread, wind blown
grass I remember from my childhood at the beachside in Nova Scotia.

David