POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Angle : Re: Angle Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Angle
From: Remco Poelstra
Date: 22 Jun 2000 16:20:43
Message: <3952C9FD.FFDE370A@home.nl>
ingo wrote:

> Remco Poelstra wrote:
>
> >I really don't see it. Can you say at what frame it starts?
> >

> No player here that shows the frame numbers. But the sequence starts just
> after the white ball falls in the glass. The head of the other player is
> first getting "thinner", then the camera moves towards him and you see
> stars. The getting "thinner" part is what it is about.

I've got it. The viewing angle becomes bigger, while the camera is
standing, right eh?

I've done your "experiment". I've never thought that setting up a good
camera is so important. I personnaly like the more distant camera. (the
box looks like more a box).
Are there some tutorials about placing, setting the camera?

Remco Poelstra