POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Q : double_illuminate propagation in CSG's : Re: double_illuminate propagation in CSG's Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: double_illuminate propagation in CSG's
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 22 Jun 2000 05:27:41
Message: <3951DC1D.FF7E39D4@reading.ac.uk>
Hi Nathan,

Nathan Kopp wrote:

> This has been noted.  I'll fix it (eventually, but don't count on anything
> really soon because I'm swamped) so that double_illuminate copied to
> children of CSG objects.
>
> -Nathan

No worry, no hurry :-)

Knowing about the behaviour I can easily work around it. If you have the
time it might be worth updating the documentation to show the current
behaviour. This won't break any scenes when the behaviour is eventually
fixed, since it will still be back-compatible with the current
behaviour.

Thanks to all for the replies,
	Mike Andrews.