POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Newsgroup newbie seeking email gateways : Re: Newsgroup newbie seeking email gateways Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Newsgroup newbie seeking email gateways
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 21 Jun 2000 10:38:36
Message: <3950d36c@news.povray.org>
In article <394FFA18.94ADDAB2@student.unsw.edu.au> , Mark James Lewin
<m.l### [at] studentunsweduau>  wrote:

> I am a newsgroup newbie who wants to use yahoo email to post to the
> povray newsgroups, but I cannot find the email gateway adresses that
> will let me do so. Any help here would be appreciated. Cheers

Your newsreader will use whatever address you specify. In your case (you
appear to be using Netscape) use the "Identity" pane in the preferences and
enter the Yahoo e-mail address.  This address will then be used as your
address.
Anyway, the povray newsgroups are on a private news server and spam free, so
no reason to worry using your "real" e-mail address here :-)

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.