POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Long overdue presentations (~84kau) : Long overdue presentations (~84kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Long overdue presentations (~84kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 21 Jun 2000 00:09:33
Message: <39503ffd@news.povray.org>
This was finished about 3 weeks ago. It wasn't posted before because I had
trouble getting Photoshop 5.5 installed in Win2K. Now that things are
running smoothly, and now that the computer is fixed (after the 'incident'),
I give to you my presentations of my eyelogo. I wish Chris had done this.
He's better than me. I don't like my fire. I think the fur sucks. But,
anyway, I tried. Enjoy it. :)

The first one is the classic "pool" version. The second is the "fire/metal"
version (ugly, isn't it?). The third one is my attempt at a "glory" kind of
look. The fourth one ("glass") features my complete lack of decent control
over photons. I need help here. The fifth one is the "furry" version. The
last one is my "Lightwave" imitation version. I was trying to improve the
eyelogo, and made it look so much like the Lightwave logo (unconsciously),
that I just left it as a presentation.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '6eyelogos.jpg' (60 KB)