POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clouds again (desert2.jpg 29kb bu) : Re: Clouds again (desert2.jpg 29kb bu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clouds again (desert2.jpg 29kb bu)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 Jun 2000 23:26:56
Message: <39503600@news.povray.org>
You've done it again.  Looks improved too, but I really liked the sunshine in
the sky of the previous one.  I forgot to mention before that I had used the
'ridged_mf' for clouds in a rendering a few weeks back, the image posted here
at p.b.i. was the desert islands thing with a bad boundary line intersecting
at a box and isosurface with pigment function.
Anyway, those clouds were terrible so I was surprised to hear yours were of
the same pattern.  Oh I know now, I had used it in isosurface form and I guess
these are pigment pattern on the polygons.  A big difference for sure.

Bob