POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Why don't you go home (final) [~210 kB] : Re: Why don't you go home (final) [~210 kB] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why don't you go home (final) [~210 kB]
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Jun 2008 04:53:24
Message: <394v44lohfsbuo5ro5qevo1gm0dstfss0g@4ax.com>
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:53:05 +0200, "Thomas de Groot"
<t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
>>
>>>Stephen, I *borrowed* your Bridge Builder's origins of life concept and
>>>extrapolated a bit further. Hope you don't mind.
>>>
>> I'm fair chuffed :)
>> And it's only fair as I used "Rais Abdul ibn Abdullah" in my
>> description for a TC-IRC.
>> Shared worlds!
>
>It is an interesting notion that opens vistas of Cordwainer Smith-like sagas
>:-)

It does, not unlike Pov Ping Pong. I took a version of Gail's Sci-Fi
experiment and ended up with Riverworld and Lot- 271828 TC-RTC
entries. Shared worlds would do away with the competition element.

>> Less than a week till the voting starts and the entries are coming in.
>
>Yes. As always, there are interesting images there! I am missing Robert....
>Robert! Where are you?!  :-)

And good ones too :-)
I'm missing Dr. John's who promised an entry. If his iso-surfaces
finished in time
--

Regards
     Stephen