POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Decent Pool Hall scene. : Re: Decent Pool Hall scene. Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Decent Pool Hall scene.
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 20 Jun 2000 11:45:41
Message: <394f91a5@news.povray.org>
Nice!

I think, the green of the felt (?) should be darker.
Try to make the wooden sides of the Table as separate pieces, and apply the
texture before rotating (or rotate the texture) . Now it looks like you take
a solid block and cut a hole in it,because all the grain is oriented in the
same direction.
What's up with the floor on the left? It looks like the walls - perhaps it's
to reflective?

Give us a nice close up of one corner, two or three balls, the chalk an one
of this sticks you play the game with (my dictionary refuses to give me the
right world :-)).

Marc-Hendrik

CreeD schrieb in Nachricht <01bfdac8$b6c76b20$9f1ba1d0@mk>...