POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : X--- : Re: X Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: X
From: Frits van Bommel
Date: 18 Jun 2000 17:00:50
Message: <394d3882@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> schreef in berichtnieuws
3870B84E.5BE798B5@pacbell.net...

> After months of searching I finaly have found an online translator that
> offers Dutch to English to Dutch translations. Check it out at -
>
> http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran

Just wanted you to know: that translator seems to totally ignore grammar. In
such a short text as you posted above it's not that noticable, but I just
tried to translate a page from English to Dutch and it's completely
unreadable. Half the time it doesn't even translate "the" right! (In Dutch
it has two forms: 'de' and 'het', it is only translated to 'de' by this
translator)
Luckily I don't need such a translator but my brother does: when he needs
some info of the web for school, he wants it in Dutch (he's bad at English)
and that seriously limits my search.

--
     Frits van Bommel

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has
made a lot of people very angry and been widely
regarded as a bad move."