POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Basic Raytracing Methods : Basic Raytracing Methods Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:02 EDT (-0400)
  Basic Raytracing Methods
From: Topher
Date: 18 Jun 2000 00:59:46
Message: <394c5742@news.povray.org>
I've gotten very interested in raytracing and have been looking deeply at
the POV-Ray source code. I also found a book at the library (forgot the
name) but it too me through the basic steps to build this ray tracing
program TRACE with spheres and planes. Now I'm looking to go further with
more geometric objects. Does anyone know of a web page somewhere that has
some kind of tutorial on how to do such objects as cones, cylenders,
triangles ect?

Thanks