POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pool image (81Kb) : Re: Pool image (81Kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pool image (81Kb)
From: Bas Leerintveld
Date: 17 Jun 2000 10:10:28
Message: <394b86d4@news.povray.org>
>On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:05:06 +0100 Thomas van der Veen
><tho### [at] gmxnet> wrote:
>>Attached is a picture I made a few weeks ago with MegaPOV. I like the
>>pool and girl, but I don't like the room. The picture missess some,
>>there should be something inthe background...

Maybe you should put a painting of some sort on the gray wall (besides some
texturing), maybe something you've rendered before :-D

hmmm, or a sculpture, as Alan Kong suggested, something classical; Milo's
Venus e.g. ;-D (have fun modeling that one!)

And maybe you should try to make the floor look wet?

Best regards,

Bas Leerintveld

Bas Leerintveld - Bivak:
Bivak Internet: http://www.leerintveld.demon.nl