POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : study room preview 65kb : Re: study room preview 65kb Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: study room preview 65kb
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 16 Jun 2000 04:15:30
Message: <3949e222@news.povray.org>
Very nice so far!

For the fire wood - I think it needs a better texture, which shows those
typical patterns of grey ashes on the wood (perhaps crackles?). In addition
to that work an the edges, which burn away at the very beginning.

The fire itself looks good but not very realistic. With this intensity of
light I would expect higher flames. Perhaps reduce it to just a glow (?).

The walls seem to be too clean/new, but if they won't show up that doesn't
matter of course.

Marc-Hendrik