POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pool image (81Kb) : Re: Pool image (81Kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pool image (81Kb)
From: SamuelT
Date: 15 Jun 2000 12:40:04
Message: <394907B9.198B6912@aol.com>
Perhaps a small metal table with drinks on it would look good next to the
pool. Maybe a skylight would be good to draw more light into the scene. A
towel rack might be another thing you would see next to a pool.
The pool itself is excellent. How did you get the bricks to follow the edge
like that? The woman looks good as well.